Digifant on a 16v question

Nate,

You will definitely need the following from the donor car:
ECU
Wiring harness
Air temp sensor

It would be nice to get the following from the donor car:
FPR
Injectors
Injector cups
Throttle body

You will also need to come up with a fuel rail (I recommend the Ross =
Machine piece) and FPR adapter, and all lines and fittings to fit it to =
the existing feed and return lines.=20

The idle stabilizer valve is NOT required.  I would recommend not using =
it at all.  FPRs are cheap.  I'm using a brand new 944 S (3.5 bar) one =
that I bought for $40 new.  The injectors cups can be had for about $30 =
from the dealer but I'm using old ones.  Get the throttle body if you =
can, simply because it will make life easier in the future.  It has a =
round rather than an oblong shaped inlet.  The 16v coolant temp sensor =
works for this swap.

It took me about a day to install it.  Not that bad at all.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20