From: Foxx (in a box) [mailto:foxxinabox@copper.net]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 3:12 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: [ot] our favourite parts cd

   just wondering if anyone is still wanting a copy of version 6.2. =
i've=20
gotten a few positive e-mails from people (none negative...yet) so i=20
assume taht everything is going okay for those that've received theirs=20
already. there may still be a couple in transit and i have one more to=20
send out. i believe that an .iso might be being hosted, but i can't =
stay=20
subscribed to the list long enough to find out. at any rate, please let =

me know if you're wanting a copy ($2 was the fee for materials and=20
postage) and i'll have there here waiting. elsewise i'll most likely=20
have it removed from my computer for storage reasons. please let me =
know=20
*off list*. thanx.

--=20
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)