[ot] our favourite parts cd

   just wondering if anyone is still wanting a copy of version 6.2. i've
gotten a few positive e-mails from people (none negative...yet) so i
assume taht everything is going okay for those that've received theirs
already. there may still be a couple in transit and i have one more to
send out. i believe that an .iso might be being hosted, but i can't stay
subscribed to the list long enough to find out. at any rate, please let
me know if you're wanting a copy ($2 was the fee for materials and
postage) and i'll have there here waiting. elsewise i'll most likely
have it removed from my computer for storage reasons. please let me know
*off list*. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com