From: Ian Shaw [mailto:ian.shaw@martin.dk]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 11:31 PM
To: 'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'
Subject: hesitation

Hello all

I am back again,

Thankyou for all the help it was great, i just have one more problem, when
driving after a while the car starts to judder and splutter and totally lose
power, if i just keep my foot down, eventually after a while the car will
pick up and go like a rocket but i have to ride out the spuuter and jerking,
if i do not the car just dies and will not start.

Can anyone help?

Cheers Ian