Setting my 81 Roc's ALIGNMENT after H&R Cup Kit install

http://www.nwlink.com/~vdb/vw/Suspension/alignment

tberk- in return, lmk what you think of those cups, mmmkay? what are you
running now?

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...