FS: 88 16v

Shoot Dan, I'm interested, or at least tempted. How
many miles and such? Any recent big repairs done? last
timing belt change? How bad is the rust? I'm afraid of
a northeastern car.
 "Driver's right shock leaks"<--I'm hoping you meant
"rear"?
I'll give you a call in the next coupla days.

Sucks about the job situation- I've never seen the
want ads so small-I'm starting to worry about my own
job. Have you been to the Job Service yet? They are a
huge help-it's behind Wendy's in the Sundance Plaza
near the hacky-sack hall of fame.
Mike

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=reply&id=6439147

> Dan