FS: 88 16v

Car is a black stock 16v. Has a K&N air filter, Bently and modded exhaust c=
am that's not installed. I ordered tmtuning front/ rear strut bars as well =
as tmtuning 2pt subframe from Josh when he had is discount thing but have y=
et to pay for it. If you wanted to pay him, they're yours. Engine seeps oil=
 from distributor cap. Driver's right shock leaks. Passenger motormount cou=
ld use replacing. Shifting a bit rough (I have replacement parts). Paint in=
 sad shape and the sunroof is pretty messed up. No rear seat, cabby front s=
eats (kind of like corrado). Rust hole in rear drivers wheel well, but was =
repaired solidly. Needs alternator but if you buy and ship, I'll replace. N=
o pictures as of yet, but will to find someone with a digi cam if anyone's =
interested. Asking $800 and if you want a pair of boxed 12s a 1farad cap an=
d 2 amps (1200w 2-ch and 400w 4-ch) I'd sell those with or after I sold the=
 car for $200. Car will not come with speakers or deck. Located in Steamboa=
t Springs, CO 80487. Can possibly transport. Any questions, email off list =
and I'm selling because I desperately want http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerop=
ost?cmd=3Dreply&id=3D6439147

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com