Setting my 81 Roc's ALIGNMENT after H&R Cup Kit install

Michael Abatzis wrote:

> http://www.nwlink.com/~vdb/vw/Suspension/alignment
>
> tberk- in return, lmk what you think of those cups, mmmkay? what are you
> running now?
>
> -Michael Abatzis

Nut'n Honey! Car is still awaiting some good extra luvin, the head
sits on the bedroom floor awaiting threads in an exhaust stud hole.

Currently I got some used yellow Konis (non externally adjustable) &
unknown lowering springs off a GTI that had just been dropped off at
the yard. Stiff enough but not too compliant.

I also picked up a Neuspeed upper & lower strut bar, a thermo adapter
for an oil cooler and uh, misc. bits & pieces. For $45. The bars will
end up on Al's Champaign Edition.

Been living like a Vampire lately, which is why I'm currently awake @
3 AM in the morning watching 3rd Watch reruns. <sigh>

TBerk