Holy ratteling vibrations Batman

> So to all you cheap ass types, what did you use to change your mounts
> and just how much of a mother is that pass side mount to deal with while
> the engine is in the car?  Any tips are more then welcome

The other tips were good.  Some other little things that can help are using
a wire-wheel on a grinder to "polish" the outside of the mount before you
install it.  Also beveling the leading edge a touch can help.  What helps
more is throwing the mount in the freezer up until the moment you are going
to put it in and using a torch to heat the mount plate.

I have broken 2 vises over the years pressing them in.  If it costs a few
bucks or a 6-pack to take it to a shop for them to press it in, it is worth
it.

Make sure you know which orientation is correct before you press it in as
well.  The last time I had one pressed, I marked the mount and the mount
plate with a line so the lines would match up so the shop knew how to press
it.