Engine hesitation when cold fixed

We'll remember a few months ago I was complaining about how my engine would hesitate when cold when starting out in first gear to it almost stalling.  Well I've been noticing that it doesn't do it anymore, and I tried to think back what I have done to the car in the past couple months.  Ah ha, I replaced that piece of crap stock ground wire that goes from the intake manifold to the coil.  So whom ever suggested this you get a gold star.

Lately I've been thinking of selling the rocco and getting a sport bike, my dad keeps yelling at me about how much oil it leaks on the driveway (main oil seal.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6