Interesting auto mechanics fundamentals website

I happened across this site while searching for a site that sells easy-outs.
  It's a really cool site for someone that's just starting to work on their
car.  Discusses all kinds of tools, general shop procedures, etc.

I couldn't get into the site from the root URL, but this one seems to work.
If the index doesn't automatically show as a column on the left, click
"show" in the upper left corner of the page.

<http://www.e-toolbox.com/application/8852/8852.htm#8852CH03.htm>

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup