Holy ratteling vibrations Batman

Since it's finally started getting colder down here in the South, just
like last year, all the rattles and vibrations are becoming f&%king
annoying.  Now I know it's due to my motor mounts and I have picked up
new one's.  However, I have a 16v and I know deep down that the pass
side mount is a real mother to deal with.  I've also read that a press
is needed to change the mounts though it doesn't say how strong of one.

So to all you cheap ass types, what did you use to change your mounts
and just how much of a mother is that pass side mount to deal with while
the engine is in the car?  Any tips are more then welcome and for any of
you done-it-alls that that live up north and want to escape the snow for
a weekend, I've got a spare room, plenty of beer, 5 pizza joints within
10 miles, a 2 bay garage and heaters.

Also, what kind of time frame am I looking at?  I ask because the rocco
is my DD and I don't currently have a backup as the wife is driving that
while I finish her cabby over the winter.

Thanks for any forthcoming info

William
--
88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (dead bunneh) RIP 8/25/03

http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)