Holy ratteling vibrations Batman

Okay, here's what you need to know:

- yes it is a PITA
- you will probably want to allocate a weekend, assuming you're
  mechanically competent but just have never done this before
  (less time if you have all tools and parts and have done a timing belt
  before)
- find a friend with a press. Trust me, I did it the hard way and I'll
  never do it again. You can get the mount out with a hacksaw but you will
  shoot yourself for not using a press to get it in. don't listen to
  what others might say, a vice and a breaker bar isn't going to cut it.
  Even if a shop charges you $30 (they probably won't) in labor, it's
  worth it.
- make sure it gets pressed in with the proper orientation, or else it
  will collapse quickly and you will be doing this again.
- you have to pull all v-belts, and the timing belt to get at the mount
  bracket on a 16v. get some baggies to keep track of bolts
- you will probably need a short allen wrench to get the bracket unbolted.
  be prepared to take a grinder to one to make it fit.
- don't forget to support the engine!! with a jackstand, not a jack..
  I've had a jack 'deflate' on me leaving the weight of the engine resting
  on the exhaust
- now is the time to change your timing belt and tensioner!!
- v-belts/water pump/thermostat too, if you need to change them
- don't lose the rubber pads that go on either side of the mount
- a bentley is a must

That's all I can think of for now..

Good luck

-Toby