Rear motor mount compairson

ok i had some problems with this on the tex so hang with me.

i currently have 4 new motor mounts an autotech poly front, autotech sport
rear (vw motorsports mount) and the stock side mounts.

there is a little too much vibration for me and i was told to beware the
poly mount because of the cross member breaking.

i plan on getting a tt HD front mount.

is the autotech rear mount any stiffer than the tt HD mount? i would like to
know becaues why replace it if thy are the same.

is this a good setup or should i try some other combination or something
else first?

thanks
Jonathan