Rear motor mount compairson

Quoting Jonathan Mohan <astrocowboy5@hotmail.com>:

> there is a little too much vibration for me and i was told to beware the
> poly mount because of the cross member breaking.

I used a poly one up front, and I had too much vibration as well...  I
eventually broke the mount itself, the steel bracket...  My front end on that
car was bent, but not bad...  I eventually went to a TT front maount and have
had one ever since (7 years?)...

> i plan on getting a tt HD front mount.

Not really a direct response, but perhaps it will help...

David