GM coin holder install....?

Point taken...

  I will try to get a pic. next time I borrow my friends' camera...

But I will also try to explain it again to see if I can make more sense...  If
it does not make sense, don't sweat it...  I will get some pics as quick as I
can...

Okay, the center console opens up to reveal an area where you can store misc
crap inside...  On one side, there are two small cylinders (were are talking
maybe 3mm in diameter)that are cast into the console...  They are cast in such
a way that just an edge of the round part touches the inside wall of the
console...  Something like an O being touched by a ____ on one part...
Anyways, I think earlier on they were just slots, but I imagine they were good
about breaking off, which is why they went to these cylinders...  More than
likely, I have irritated and cnofused instead of illustrated and
illuminated...  If I lost you, foget 'bout it....  ;-)

David