HOLY CRAP! I saw a rocc!

Well, looks like another rocc has arrived in my town! It's very exciting! Previously, we had a very high rocc/capita ratio. There was a silver mk1 driven by an old dude, a grey 8v dirt track racer, my 2 and Mike's nonrunning rocc. The 8v has disappeared, the mk1 appears to have been traded in for an old tauras or something similiar and neither one of my roccs are really roadworthy. But lo and behold, the other day a beautiful copper colored (is that a stock color? never seen it before) appeared the other day. I tried to pull along side him in the girlfriend's 2.slo but I couldn't weave through traffic as well. Now, I went to school and there it is, parked in a prime spot in all it's glory. Very exciting stuff!

Dan