[scirocco] kinda OT rocco vs. rabbit

My Rabbit is getting me back for all those times I kicked/cussed/wrecked the
GTi Rabbit I used to own....the Scirocco could care less....it's a trooper
and a half....runs for miles and miles without any maintenance (other than
oil changes), my truck on the other hand needs something done to it
constantly. I just fixed no less than THREE things on it yesterday and now
it's giving me another problem.....it's just getting me back.....I'll show
it when it put it back in storage again.....sorry bastard.....

[/rant]

I do love my truck though, that's why it aggravates me, because it KNOWS I
won't kick it..... :)

Now to your original question:
Aside from some of the wires plumes and body-specific parts, most all A1's
have interchangeable engines/trannys and other asst parts.

HTH

Deez N.
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith