From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Roccogti@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 08:53
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [scirocco] Re: WHO IS SPREADING A VIRUS?? with added porn

dont know if of any interest but there is a german porn start called rocco,
in a film called roccomania...

amazing what you learn about stuiff though typing you own website address
*blushes*

<A HREF="www.roccomania.com">www.roccomania.com</A>
<A HREF="www.no-rice.com">www.no-rice.com</A>

Sunday 24th August - The No-Rice Cruise and Photoshoot
Performance VW Magazine will be there
will you...