To the 17 year old

I am currently 17 years old and I own an Flash metallic silver 88 and my
insurance (when its under my name) is more per year than the car is actually
worth ($3600).  I've since decided to sell my scirocco and hope I can find
one as perfect as the one i have when im say 25.  Say, now that im talkin,
does anyone want it.  I can email specs to anyone that wants them.
Basically its in beautiful shape, has a rebuilt head, and loads of new
parts. I'm in Atlanta.  let me know.

Nick Grivas