GRM scirocco alive and well. BBQ in Annapolis MD area.

So here it is that time agin when I have to submit the entry forms for the
GRM challenge. Rules have been posted and entries are gonna be made. So
who is going to be on the team?

Current list:
Brian McGarvey -- suppling, car, motors, entry fee, garage and
irritated wife.
Dan Bubb -- Fabricator extrodinare..
Brett S. -- "All around useful guy."
Alan -- phone buddy. :-)
Brian H. -- returning member. soon to be tasked.
Rick A. -- CT buddy near other major sponsor.
Potterpeople -- Returning sponsors?? we'll at least run stickers :-)
scirocco.org -- We need a big sticker here.
random local help...

Needed.
Painter..
Welder...
scrounger...
beer drinkers..

So the plan is to build a 300+ whp monster for low $$.

Its gainesville raceway again. so High HP wins.
http://www.grmotorsports.com/2004rules.html

There is gonna be a later b-day/GRM group get together before the first
week in September. If you have a preferred date let me know.

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.