To the 17 year old

i had one when i was 17 and my insurance was also very much. they classify it as a sports car i think.  i stuck it out and sure enough my rates went down, and down, and down. to where currently i pay about $70 a month to keep it insured.  or maybe what you do is get a crapper car and make that your primary car and make your scirocco a secondary car which will ultimatedly make it cheaper. this way you can also keep it very nice! good lck

Nick Last Name <guntherpb4u@hotmail.com> wrote:I am currently 17 years old and I own an Flash metallic silver 88 and my
insurance (when its under my name) is more per year than the car is actually
worth ($3600). I've since decided to sell my scirocco and hope I can find
one as perfect as the one i have when im say 25. Say, now that im talkin,
does anyone want it. I can email specs to anyone that wants them.
Basically its in beautiful shape, has a rebuilt head, and loads of new
parts. I'm in Atlanta. let me know.

Nick Grivas