To the 17 year old

I am 17 also, but my insureance is not as high as
yours, but my Scirocco isn't registered and the
Quantum is and mine is about 130 per month.  Its on
causual driving, if you don't drive much maybe you
should put it on causal.  If you have good grades, see
if that can reduce the insurance and also if you took
drivers ed class.  Is it registered under your name?
It would also be cheaper under your parents.  I
haven't fixed my scirocco so its not registered, but
if I do register is it will be under my own name.
--- Nick Last Name <guntherpb4u@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently 17 years old and I own an Flash
> metallic silver 88 and my
> insurance (when its under my name) is more per year
> than the car is actually
> worth ($3600).  I've since decided to sell my
> scirocco and hope I can find
> one as perfect as the one i have when im say 25.
> Say, now that im talkin,
> does anyone want it.  I can email specs to anyone
> that wants them.
> Basically its in beautiful shape, has a rebuilt
> head, and loads of new
> parts. I'm in Atlanta.  let me know.
>
> Nick Grivas

=====