flex-a-lite wiring help

OK, first, the FAL fan was designed as a pusher (in front of the radiator), so the logical wiring is going to be backwards - i.e. brown fan wires are positive, red are ground.  So first up, hook BOTH RED **FAN** wires to the brown wire on your car.
Now, the red/black wire on your car is the low-speed wire and the red/white wire is high speed.  So it's up to you how to do this... you could make both fans come on low speed or high speed, or both.  You could also make one fan come on for low speed, then the other kicks in for high speed.  Low-speed is rarely used though (at least on my car - 88 16V w/AC), so instead of going through a complicated relay wiring job, I just hooked my up both BROWN FAN wires to the high speed (red/wh) wire.  Works fine.  Might want to at least relay that wire, so you're giving the fan a full 12V.  Hope that helps!!!