flex-a-lite wiring help

Awesome job on hiding the relays Patrick, I shoulda thought of that!  Do you mind if I put that pic up on my tech note?  Anyway, for the tech note, you need to type the full address or else it won't let you in: http://home.epix.net/~rhock99/scirocco.htm
Chris, whichever way you decide to do the wiring, ask first and I'm sure you'll get some good ideas and detailed how-tos.  Later!