Dyno results. CIS-E vs. programmable engine management.

Impressive results!  I'm going to stand-alone EM soon (future turbo), so I'm interested: how was your AFR tuned?  how about your timing curve?  fuel curve?   I'd love to hear actual numbers, they'd help me with baselining my car.  Your injector size would be useful too (for interpreting your fuel curve).  Oh yeah, and how about other mods to the car?
We're all interested!  Fill us in!!!