idle/stalling etc...

Well, just when I was starting to be surprised at how long my car had been
running without problems, it started stalling today.  It won't idle without
my foot on the gas.  I had been getting an irratic idle the past couple of
days, ranging from 250 rpm's to 2300 rpms, but it didn't stall until today,
and I haven't gotten around to checking it out.  it seems to rev fine still,
it just won't hold an idle.  What should I look for other than vaccum leaks,
and is there a way to find vaccum leaks other than inspecting all the lines
for cracks, etc.?

TIA

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA