From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Drew Teague
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 11:41 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: idle/stalling etc...

Well, just when I was starting to be surprised at how long my car had
been
running without problems, it started stalling today.  It won't idle
without
my foot on the gas.  I had been getting an irratic idle the past couple
of
days, ranging from 250 rpm's to 2300 rpms, but it didn't stall until
today,
and I haven't gotten around to checking it out.  it seems to rev fine
still,
it just won't hold an idle.  What should I look for other than vaccum
leaks,
and is there a way to find vaccum leaks other than inspecting all the
lines
for cracks, etc.?

TIA

**Drew Teague**