wuz Re: 84 Jetta **2 Door** FS Cheap!!! Southern NY

Ha, that's nothin!  My best friend from back home is a die-hard GM truck man.  His daughters are named Cheyenne, Sierra, and Savana (yes, he even spelled it like the cargo van).  We keep joking that his next kid will be named Silverado, but they have probably stopped now.

Brian