mechanic has stolen my 'rocco(really long rant) [update]

I just drove past the assailant's place of work (a Toyota dealership) and
lo and behold, there sits Patrick's Scirocco.  This after hearing multiple
reports of people seeing the car driving around town.

Just talked to Patrick on the phone -- he'll be retrieving his car in the
next few days.  Spare him the lecture -- I already told him to quit being
nice and just go get the f*ing car...   :)
Jason