The Official .Org

do you want us to provide a base, or (like the article I just read about the caddilac shows in car magazine) what details to look for.

judging is always..at the very least a personal thing...
I prefer 8v's stock looking over 1.8T in a scirocco.
the bling bling never attracts my eye..

so what are you asking for in reality?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project