more info on the 16v parts 4 sale

--part1_37.2eda6c46.2ad97a58_boundary

I have the full supersprint exhaust, keeping the header though.  The muffler
is from what I hear rare.  The cluster has the white faces on it.  Have a
spare 8v tranny that a little noisy (bearings?).  Also have one front
passenger side gray 16v fender, front drivers side black fender, two black
doors, power windows, mirrors.  The actual car is white the only piece you
may want from that is the rear hatch, the other parts are all rusted.  I have
Bilstein with Neuspeed but I would need to trade for you old suspension (need
to have car be able to get onto the roll back easily.  Unless someone wants
to take the body when I'm finished.  8v stainless steel brake lines.  Have
15" Corrado wheels, one of the wheels has bad curb damage but all hold air
and have great tires.  Again would need replacments so the car will roll.
All else is your normal 16v stuff.  Thanks all

Dave Kirsch

--part1_37.2eda6c46.2ad97a58_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I have the full supersprint exhaust, keeping the header though.&nbsp; The muffler is from what I hear rare.&nbsp; The cluster has the white faces on it.&nbsp; Have a spare 8v tranny that a little noisy (bearings?).&nbsp; Also have one front passenger side gray 16v fender, front drivers side black fender, two black doors, power windows, mirrors.&nbsp; The actual car is white the only piece you may want from that is the rear hatch, the other parts are all rusted.&nbsp; I have Bilstein with Neuspeed but I would need to trade for you old suspension (need to have car be able to get onto the roll back easily.&nbsp; Unless someone wants to take the body when I'm finished.&nbsp; 8v stainless steel brake lines.&nbsp; Have 15" Corrado wheels, one of the wheels has bad curb damage but all hold air and have great tires.&nbsp; Again would need replacments so the car will roll.&nbsp; All else is your normal 16v stuff.&nbsp; Thanks all<BR>
<BR>
Dave Kirsch</FONT></HTML>

--part1_37.2eda6c46.2ad97a58_boundary--