The Official .Org

              The Official Scirocco.org Judging Standards
for the S1 & S2 ranging from Stock to Modified to Super Modified.

Ok, Brett and I talked about doing this while at H20. Basically we figure
that to many shows/judges just don't know what they are looking at. It was
thought that if the list pulled together and made standard guidelines/rules
for judging Sciroccos, and then provided the show with copies, it might make
things better.

Anybody down with this?

*lets see how long it takes for the damn list to dump me again.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
"If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." -Gil
Atkinson