Quaife with ARP bolt kit

yano eric, when you have a blowout, you don't need to quote the price it is worth retail, we ALL know what a quaife is worth (and just to conterpoint one can acquire one for 795.00.)

why don't you just come out and spit the price you want for the item?
that way you wil get an offer that is closer to your wantings.

at least I did not say 1$ eh!

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1985 8v Euro GT Project (Daily Drive)