Ideas for a (missing) radio face-plate?

Hey guys, I have no radio in my car, and I plan to keep it that way for a while.  The wires and the inside of the radio area looks nasty, though.  Any ideas on something I can put there to cover it up?  I was thinking of some kinda black plastic of about the same texture.  You guys seem creative at things like this though...

Ryan H.

I'll fix my car, even if I have to replace every part in it... and since the problem will be the last part I replace, I'll have a brand new car when I'm done!