From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 3:17 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Ideas for a (missing) radio face-plate?

Hey guys, I have no radio in my car, and I plan to keep it that way for a
while.  The wires and the inside of the radio area looks nasty, though.  Any
ideas on something I can put there to cover it up?  I was thinking of some
kinda black plastic of about the same texture.  You guys seem creative at
things like this though...

Ryan H.