Ideas for a (missing) radio face-plate?

FRy's electronics (wallmart has then also) for a few dollars them "kits" to
fit car radio's into consoles for all sort of cars, I am sure you could find
one that would a) fit) and b) leave the flace place on it to cover the hole.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8 ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)