Big cams?

Today's message is brought to you by the numbers 2, 7, and 6...

Yeah, I want top-end hoop-lah. I love my built 2L to death. The pull in 3rd gear gets every passenger's attention. But that drop-off at 5800 isn't what I'm diggin'.

What's the rev-range on the 276's. I know Shannon's running em'...
I'm on CIS-E, so 7200 is my limit. Would I be better grabbing something milder?

What about the old exhaust cam mod (Mr. Harder)? I have an extra cylinderhead now...

Joshua
All go, cause she ain't too pretty ;)