Big cams?

Good point to see various cams working area is KentCams catalogue:
http://www.kentcams.com/search_camshafts.asp?page=1

It states that around ~275 the working range is 3000-7500
for ~265 its 1500-6000

Ok, the cams of various makes are different.
My Schrick 268 combo gives me kick in tha a.. power
from 2500-7000. But my head is heavily modivfied and
Schrick's valve lift is 0,2mm more than compareable
Kentcam.

Lauri @ 276/285 combo would be good in my case?