OT: NFS SERVER UP ***

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
> OK, all this talk...I had to try it.  Tough game!  Fairly realistic
physics...but I've seen better...but that was an OLD game (Grand Prix
Legends, anyone remember it?)

> Sadly...I JUST managed to break into the 1:39s....running start... what is
everyone else managing? (in the GTI)  I don't have a wheel...I'm using a
joystick....(I know, it sounds wierd, but it works pretty well)

I use a wheel and my best lap time so far is 1:34.07.  I can usually lap in
the 1:35 to 1:36 range fairly consistently.  Unfortunately, you won't see me
on Tylers' server because for some reason I still can't connect by IP
address :-(

Tyler, when you go to join a specific game, you can choose either by IP
address or Name.  Is there also a Host Name that I could try to connect to
to get on this server?  I'm at a total loss as to why LFS won't try to
connect even after trying a new copy of the program (re-downloaded it and
everything).

Frustrated LFS user,
Chris Z.