16v has more power when motor is cold?

Or things could be a lot simpler. Colder air is more dense. and since only
20% of the air we breathe is actually oxygen (here's the advantage of NOS
over super or turbo charging, NOS=33% Oxygen).denser air means more Oxygen
per volume is being brought into the combustion chamber.

However, I don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell don't hot rod my
16v if it hasn't gotten up to its normal operating temperature.

Cold Dry Winter Nights, about 17 degrees outside, Let the Rocco warm up a
bit, drive it a couple of miles, and Have some fun!

-Brando