OT: NFS SERVER UP ***

No way.  Colin McRae 2.0 is NO WHERE near as difficult as Grand Prix Legends....that game was so realistic it was almost maddening to play.
--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)