OT: NFS SERVER UP ***

OK, all this talk...I had to try it.  Tough game!  Fairly realistic physics...but I've seen better...but that was an OLD game (Grand Prix Legends, anyone remember it?)

Sadly...I JUST managed to break into the 1:39s....running start... what is everyone else managing? (in the GTI)  I don't have a wheel...I'm using a joystick....(I know, it sounds wierd, but it works pretty well)

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)