mono wiper hole filler

------------=_1037988658-8357-0

While I haven't seen said hole or actually filled it myself, if it's just a small holel in the hood I would go to Home Depot and get the cloth fiberglass repair kit. It's basically just a long sheet of fiberglass and some epoxy. Put that on the underside, then fill the top end of the hole with bondo and smooth it all out. I've used the fiberglass stuff in other areas and its very water/weatherproof and secure.

Dan

What can you use to fill the hole created by switching to a mono wiper.  I have tried various plastic plugs, but none of them fit right.  I am looking for something specific that I may be able to find online or at a local store.  Thaniks.

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

------------=_1037988658-8357-0