mono wiper hole filler

--=======69217C9=======

At 07:06 AM 11/22/02 -0800, trbojetta wrote:

>What can you use to fill the hole created by switching to a mono wiper.  I
>have tried various plastic plugs, but none of them fit right.  I am
>looking for something specific that I may be able to find online or at a
>local store.  Thaniks.
Have you tried Potterman(he can get just about anything), or anybody
else(Neuspeed0 that sells mono wiper kits.  The kits come with the plug so
someone must sell them individually.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe