2 pt question: looking for new catback/emissions in CO

Pt 1:
First, I'm looking at a TT catback system, dynamax or maybe flowmaster. The borla is preferable but a bit more than I want to spend. I have an '88 16v. By space saver tire they mean donut right? Does anyone have recommendations of which muffler over the other? Or maybe another system to recommend for around $250? Would I be better off buying the system without a muffler and then buying the muffler seperate?

Pt 2:
What, if any, are the emissions reqs in Colorado, specifically Steamboat Springs if they vary? I was thinking of taking out the resonator, which is legal where I am in NY, but don't want to shoot myself in the foot when I move.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag