2 pt question: looking for new catback/emissions in CO

Dan, there is no emisssions testing in Steamboat, only
on the front range. Also there is no inspection. I
remember when I first registered from out of state
that a cop had to look at the VIN on the dash and that
was it. I don't remember how much that cost, but i
think it was a bit more than the ~$25 annual plate
renewal.
BTW, the ski area opened yesterday. I've heard varying
reports of how good it was, but opening a week early
with 60 trails is pretty damn good anyway.

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:
> Pt 2:
> What, if any, are the emissions reqs in Colorado,
> specifically Steamboat Springs if they vary? I was
> thinking of taking out the resonator, which is legal
> where I am in NY, but don't want to shoot myself in
> the foot when I move.
>
> Dan

> Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
> from http://www.veedub.com