Electrical probs

--part1_67.22176cb.2b058ae8_boundary

        I see all those grounds on the crowns they all look really good,
although i will use a litttle dialectric on them.
       I also will use a little deductive reasoning by disconecting stereo
components to see if it goes away.  I have a feeling my amplifier is the
culprit.

       Shamus
       8816v

--part1_67.22176cb.2b058ae8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I see all those grounds on the crowns they all look really good, although i will use a litttle dialectric on them.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I also will use a little deductive reasoning by disconecting stereo components to see if it goes away.&nbsp; I have a feeling my amplifier is the culprit.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_67.22176cb.2b058ae8_boundary--