From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 2:39 PM
To: joshhignight@techography.net; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Speaker opinions...

err, i meant kicker k46, sorry
heres a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1390822022&ed=1035779415&;
ssPa
geName=ADME:B:EOT:US:3
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:36 AM
Subject: Speaker opinions...

I'm looking at getting some new 4x6's for the rear stock location in the
87'.
Any opinions on the Polk GXR46 and the Pioneer TS-G4647 speakers? I
currently
have the Pioneer TS-A4667 in the front doors and they are decent...

Thanks guys and gals. If you have recommendations on other 4x6's or a
different
size even to look for I'd appreciate it. I listen to a wide array of music,
so I
need something that is bright, clear, can produce bass and highs well, and
work
well with my 40W head unit.

Joshua