VW CD

 From my original post:

"I was also sent a CD-ROM with mostly Euro VW stuff on it.  I just went
over it (I haven't had time to look at everything yet), but there are
900 pictures and 158 videos of everything VW, but mostly Golfs (aka
Bunnies), Polos, racing, drags, stereos, German ads, a whole lotta schtuff.

I didn't say anything about McLarens and other European sports
cars.....I dunno where that came from.
Dan, if you feel jipped I'm sorry, but I really don't know why...

Nate